Click the below links for additional resources.
- Three-year continuation of reversible contraception
- Evaluation of a new, low-dose levonorgestrel intrauterine contraceptive system over 5 years of use
- Long-acting reversible contraceptive acceptability and unintended pregnancy among women presenting for short-acting methods: a randomized patient preference trial
- Provision of no-cost, long-acting contraception and teenage pregnancy
- The impact of an IUD and implant intervention on dual method use among young women: Results from a cluster randomized trial